Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's too late to make much of this.

I am so tired!!!

I had school this morning from 8am-1pm. Then I jammed to my bf's house, ate lunch, rested for 45 mins on his bed, then moved some stuff into storage.

I then proceeded to jam back home by 3pm to get ready for work and leave at 3:30pm back to my school campus where I met a fellow worker. We carpooled to "The No" and worked until 6pm and got back to school at 6:30pm.

I finally got home around 7, changed and headed back to Bobby's where we ate dinner and watched UFC fights. Thank GOD my friend Nat came by for a visit during the fights.

SORRY HUN, I LOVE THE FIGHTS BUT GIRL TIME IS A MUST!!!!


Anyone else agree????


After we finished visiting I watched the premiere of this season's The Ultimate Fighter.
GSP is one of the coaches and ladies....if you don't know who he is, please Google.
One word to describe him.... BOMB.

Now finally at home, it is 11:27pm and as soon as I hit the last key on this keyboard I am shutting the laptop and falling back into my delicious bed. Then up again at 6:30am.

WOW. Oh, the one thing I did today in which I "moved my body" was the 20 lunges I did in front of the TV while watching GSP's HOTNESS onscreen.

Sleep well everyone...I know I will!

XOXO Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment