Friday, January 7, 2011

Goals for P90X :D

Ugh, you see my dumb smiley emoticon now, but you probably won't after week 1 of P90X haha

So here are my goals for this week peeps. I plan on having my mom (bless her soul) take my before pictures and measurements so we can have something to go off of when I get done with the program.

Interjection- I am going to need SO much encouragement during these next 90 days guys. I mean seriously...I am so freaked out about all of this. I am SO scared I am totally going to fail. I know that's NOT a very positive attitude to have before this. I mean, I AM going to do this. I will do my stinkin' best with God's strength! But there is always that little doubt inside my head. So, please pray for me and encourage me as much as you can!

Back to the goals: I want to keep some fruit in my bedroom. Since I spend a lot of time in there, I want to be able to have healthy options in front of me instead of having to go to the kitchen to look for food. I also want to keep working out to Jillian Michaels prior to starting P90X. I need to be PREPARED haha.

Also, I have created a long term goal. My goal is to lose either 30 lbs, 2-3 pants sizes, or just look plain ripped by the time it's hot enough to go floating on the river this summer. :D I remember discovering it this last summer and floating is my new favorite thing! I also remember how bad I felt wearing a one piece the entire time with my shorts and tank over it. I don't plan on doing that again.

wish me luck-
XOXO Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment