Thursday, January 13, 2011

Felt kinda Frisky! (1/12/11)

So, I really wanted to get started on p90x today. So I did :D

I’m super excited and totally motivated at this point. Although, I did take my before pictures and I about wanted to cry. Looking at myself in the camera was just a little too much for me. I mean, I knew I was heavier than I liked, but thinking about what everyone else including my BOYFRIEND saw was humiliating. I don’t want to screw up my body anymore. Something has got to change. So I did my p90x first day! I started off with the Classic program (offers the Lean as well) and got to working on my chest and back as well as the Ab RipperX.

My impression of it was this…wow! Great workout! I was really nervous it was going to be super hard. Well, I don’t think it was as hard as it could have been for me because I really toned it down a lot. I didn’t want to hurt myself on the first day! But after the first week I am really going to BRING IT because I want those dang results!!! I think that people also just say OMG IT”S SO HARD because they mean, “It’s difficult to even do them move, let alone do 5 of them”. Military pushups, diamond pushups and dive-bombers are new things to me. I have never done them in a workout before so obviously I will only be able to do the modified ones, which I did. If I can ever get fit enough to do a regular guy pushup then heck yeah I’m gonna rock those ones too! But like I said, the most difficult part of it for me was being able to even get my body to do 4-5 of each pushup style.

Ab RipperX was also the same sort of thing for me. I definitely felt like it wasn’t as hard as everyone said it was. I think that maybe it’s because I stopped in the middle of each 25 rep move. Well, then DUH Sam, it’s not going to be that hard because you didn’t do the whole thing! So, that means that I’m gonna have to push it like CRAY-ZAY next time.

In the end, my arms feel like rubber, and that was probably the greatest pain from my workout so far today. I’ll let ya guys in on how I feel tomorrow, it could totally be a different story….

P.S. This post was supposed to be posted yesterday but since blogger.com is down, I had a hard time getting it in. Sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment