Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day Three of the Cleanse

Well, I am finishing off day three. I feel really good considering I haven't ever gone to day three before. At least not that I can remember. I've done two days all fruits and veggie salad with light protein (which is what I'm doing now), but now I can say I've gone for three days!

The day and evening before I decided to cleanse, I ate a ton of crap and just loaded my body down. I felt stupid for doing it, but every now and then a girl has got to have a girls night with her best friend. So, I decided it would be the perfect time to just buckle down and do it!

Since I ate all that crap like I said, I didn't expect much of a weight loss on the first day. I had only lost 0.2 of a pound. I ignored that haha. Then this morning I lost a litttttttle bit more and weighed 162.8. Even though that is less than a pound, I was happy because I haven't seen 162 in YEARS! So tomorrow I am hoping and PRAYING that I lose at least a full pound. I would be ecstatic to see two.

It is difficult to eat so healthy on a long school day. But I prepared correctly thank goodness and had baggies of fresh fruit to bring with me. I pretty much ate fruit all day long haha. I hope that it didn't make too big of a difference that I ate it when I was hungry rather than eating the "every 2 hours" guideline that I am following.

I feel lighter and my pants are falling off. That's a good sign though right?! haha. My boyfriend was walking with me today when he bumped into a guy that he knew and after chatting with him for a minute proceeded to tell me this guy was "checking me out". I know it's silly but it was extremely flattering. WHO CARES that this dude was probably 40. LOL. And then, I bumped into someone I knew and he told me that it looked like I've lost a lot of weight! This day was SUCH a boost for my confidence! It was so encouraging to see that the hard HARD work I've been doing is paying off.

When people notice you, it's very addictive. I am trying to be humble, but I mean who doesn't want to get more compliments?!

Aside from that, my day was rather uneventful. So, kisses and goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment